This is serious
I read my friend's blog yesterday and I came across this one post about fire in UiTM Shah Alam. 1st of all some of my friends pursuing their degrees there and for sure I'm worried about them since fire broke out there. Well then I was like wondering how the fire started ? Well you know what ? Haiihhh.... It's humiliating laaa bro to tell you. But I'll tell you anyway.
|Not need to say much.|
Aku terase tempias blog kawan aku tu sebab I'm a smoker bitch. HAHA But based on my experiences I never throw a damn cigarette in a dustbin before because it doesn't make sense. Usually just pinch the cigarette on the dustbin. Then you can throw it in the dustbin stupid ! At least padam la bara die dulu baru lah buang. Bangang bertingkat2. Harap je masuk UiTM. Malu aku selaku perokok terkenal. Tapi nak buat macam mane benda da berlaku. Plus, since the last 5 years I've been smoking not even once a fire broke out at my house, hostel or anywhere. What just happened at UiTM Shah Alam is just plain stupidity.
Simple as shit. Just step on the cigarette and its done ! Probably he loves UiTM so much and have the intention to keep it clean. So, there you go, in the dustbin and fire out. Gyeaahhh !!!!
Credits to A.S.P.I.R.E for the pictures and the info.
p/s : Makin suke lah pak guard UiTM bwat spot check kat budak2 nanti. Tahniah !